Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"The referring Dr told me that there is one doctor I know for sure that will get to the issue at hand and diagnose it correctly. After seeing Dr Garvey I was very impressed and I have been seeing him for 24yrs. In my book he gets 20/10 he is brilliant. I thank God for Dr Garvey and I thank him!"
—Google Review, May 2022
"Several months ago I asked a friend and orthopedic surgeon who he would recommend for neck surgery. He said, 'If you want the best, [get] Dr. Tim Garvey.' I found Dr. Garvey to be knowledgeable, with a great bedside manner, and he gave me multiple options for my care. Upon my return to Duluth, my primary physician asked who I saw. When I told him it was Dr. Garvey he responded, 'You got the best.'"
—Mike, November 2021
|Medical school||Temple University Medical School|
George Washington University
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Examiners.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- American Medical Association.
- Scoliosis Research Society.
- Cervical Spine Research Society.
- Hennepin County Medical Society.
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society.
- North American Spine Society.
- Twin Cities Orthopaedic Society.
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
Appointments, Awards and Recognition
President, Twin Cities Spine Center
TOP DOCS – Mpls St. Paul Magazine: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Hobbies and Interests
Running, attempting golf, cooking, bible study and spending time with family.Recommend to a friend