Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Have know Terry for many years. He is always spot on with the situation, takes time to listen and has a great personality... Five stars."
—Tom L., December 2022
"My back evaluation with PA-C Terry Panvica was very informative and helpful. All of the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate. I would highly recommend the Twin Cities Spine Center to anyone with back issues."
—C.L., August 2021
|Undergraduate||St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota|
|Graduate||St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, January 2006 to present.
- Advanced Spine Associates, Spring Lake Park, Minnesota: Physician assistant, 2000 to 2006.
- Cardiac Surgical Associates, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, 1997 to 2000.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)—past president.
- North American Spine Society (NASS).
Terence Panvica is an experienced physician assistant who joined Twin Cities Spine Center in 2006. He brings extensive clinical and surgical experience to the practice. Terence works collaboratively with all of the spine surgeons at TC Spine; however, he is primarily aligned with Dr. Manuel Pinto. Terence evaluates and treats patients in the clinic and hospital settings and assists in surgery. His special interests include complex spinal conditions, patient-focused care and patient education.
Hobbies and Interests
Running, cycling, and playing and coaching ice hockey.Recommend to a friend