Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"I highly recommend seeing Rebecca Pelkola, PA-C, with the Twin Cities Spine Center. She quickly identified my ruptured disc issue. Within 24 hours of my first visit with her, I was able to get my issue pinpointed, with an MRI and treated with a Steroid injection. I can finally walk upright again, after 12 previous days of pure, bent-over, pain! Thank you Rebecca. You are a Life Saver!!!"
—Truth Patriot (Google Review), March 2021
"Took the time and had the compassion to listen to my concern. Showed me in detail MRI scan and explained what the pictures showed. You are blessed to have her part of your staff."
—Jim B., September 2019
|Undergraduate||University of Wisconsin, La Crosse|
|Graduate||University of Wisconsin-La Crosse-Gundersen-Mayo Physician Assistant Program, La Crosse, Wisconsin|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, February 2012 to present.
- Tahoe Fracture and Orthopedic Medical Clinic, South Lake Tahoe, California, and Carson City, Nevada: Physician assistant, spine, 2005 to 2011.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
Rebecca Pelkola is an experienced physician assistant who joined Twin Cities Spine Center in February 2012, bringing strong clinical and hospital experience. She works collaboratively with all of the spine surgeons at TC Spine, notably Dr. Joseph Perra. Rebecca evaluates and treats patients in the clinic and hospital settings, rounding, and assisting in surgery. Her special interests include treating adolescent and adult scoliosis.
Hobbies and Interests
Dancing, hiking, scrapbooking, and—most importantly—spending time with my family.Recommend to a friend