Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"I cannot recommend Twin Cities Spine Center enough. Making an appointment was very easy and their patient portal makes filling out forms and messaging very convenient. I saw PA Nicholas Beaudoin and he took time to answer my questions and gave me thorough information about my spine issues. It can be scary to have something happen to one's spine and after talking to PA Beaudoin I felt very encouraged and informed about next steps. Thanks so much for the kind care!"
—Jennifer, January 2022
"Nick was amazing! We’ve never met such a caring individual that made us feel like our health matters."
—C.A., February 2022
"Nick was very knowledgeable and helpful in his area of expertise. I was given an option for treatment to choose for myself without the necessity of having to take more pills. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly, and we reviewed my x-rays in a way that I could understand clearly what was going on with my C6–7 neck fusion. I left feeling good about the treatment plan we agreed on to help with my neck issue. I definitely recommend the spine center for anybody that needs a specialist in that area."
—Google Review, June 2021
|Undergraduate||Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, Winona|
|Graduate||Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician Assistant, October 2018 to present.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants (WAPA).
Hobbies and Interests
Hockey, football, fishing, water skiing, biking and rollerblading.Recommend to a friend