Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Mila was fantastic! She really cared about what I had to say and dug deep to find all the issues that I have let slide. She was on top of everything... I would a thousand times over recommend her! Thank you for caring and wanting to help me! It really did mean the world to me to know someone is on my side and going to help me get past this pain..."
—Kari W., January 2023
"The entire staff is very professional and helpful, however Mila is an outstanding provider. She is a great listener and very knowledgeable. Thank you Twin Cities Spine Center."
—R.M., March 2022
"I had a wonderful experience with Mila Kabakova. She went above and beyond and explained exactly what was going on with the results of my MRI. She gave me options on different courses of actions. She made this unknown, painful territory manageable and gave me a plan of action. She was not only extremely knowledgeable in her field but a kind human being!"
—Jill W., December 2021
Languages (in addition to English)Russian
|Undergraduate||University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI|
|Graduate||Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, September 2014 to present.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
Hobbies and Interests
Outdoor activities, traveling and spending time with my family.Recommend to a friend