Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Martha Magnuson was one of the best providers I have ever had care for me. She was very personable, really took the time to listen to all of my concerns, and was extremely thorough. It was a very pleasant visit and I would go back to her anytime! I left there feeling like she truly cared to help me."
—Amy E., February 2022
"Dr. Carlson and Martha Magnuson PAC were very knowledgeable and understanding of my condition and concerns. They put forth a plan for me to move forward in managing my condition. More importantly the end goal is to get me relief from my chronic discomfort. I could not be more pleased with the level of care Twin Cities Spine Center has given to me and the professionalism shown by these two individuals."
—Paul H., January 2022
"My appointment at TC Spine went great. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I met with Martha Magnuson, PA-C. She talked to me about my back issue, asked some related questions and completed some assessments. She made sure I understood what she was doing and why. We were both wearing a mask but I could tell she had a smile the whole time. I felt comfortable and trusted her assessment and plan going forward. I sure if you meet with Martha Magnuson, PA-C you will enjoy the same great experience I had."
—David S., September 2021
"Got an appointment quickly and the provider, Martha Magnuson, was incredible. I hope you never need to speak with spine specialists, but if you do—I have no reservations in recommending Twin Cities Spine Center and Martha Magnuson."
—John C., October 2018
|Undergraduate||Bates College, Lewiston, Maine|
|Graduate||University of New England, Portland, Maine|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, February 2016 to present.
- Summit Orthopedics, Vadnais Heights, Minnesota: Orthopedic surgery physician assistant, 2012 to 2016.
- West Side Community Health, Saint Paul, Minnesota: Adolescent health physician assistant, 2009 to 2012.
- Bowdoin Medical Group, Brunswick, Maine: Family practice physician assistant, 2005 to 2008.
- Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine: Emergency department physician assistant, 2001 to 2005.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
Martha Magnuson is an experienced physician assistant who joined TC Spine in 2016. She has a strong background in primary care and orthopedics and will explore both conservative and surgical options with her spine patients. She works closely with Dr. Ensor Transfeldt and his team.
Hobbies and Interests
All things outdoors, including hiking, skiing, kayaking and camping, as well as reading, traveling, spending time with my family and watching my daughters play multiple sports.Recommend to a friend