Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"I love how down to earth and how easy Dr. Pinto and his staff are to talk to. They're always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you completely understand the outcome of your procedure. I wouldn’t go anywhere else; my wife and I drove over 2 and 1/2 hours to see him and never have been disappointed."
—Michael P., May 2021
|Medical school||Medical School of the University of Lisbon|
Hospital De St. Maria Medical School, University of Lisbon
|Research fellow/lecturer||Princess Margaret Rose Orthopaedic Hospital and University of Edinburgh|
Hospital Curry Cabral, Mayo Clinic
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Examiners.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Mayo Alumni Association.
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association.
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society.
- North American Spine Society.
- Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Association.
- Thoracic and lumbar.
- Minimally invasive techniques.
Appointments, Awards and Recognition
Hobbies and Interests
Fishing, boating, sailing, motor sports and definitely spending time with my family.Recommend to a friend