Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
|Undergraduate||Augsburg College, Minneapolis|
|Graduate||Augsburg College, Minneapolis|
- Twin Cities Spine Center: Social worker, May 2015 to present.
- Allina Health: Abbott Northwestern acute-care social worker, 2006 to 2015.
- Thad Wilderson and Associates: Ramsey County children's mental health case manager, 2000 to 2006.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker.
- Accredited Case Manager.
- Respecting Choices: Advanced Care Planning Facilitator.
- National Association of Social Workers.
- American Case Management Association.
Leslie Weide is an experienced social worker who provides assessment, counseling, discharge planning, financial aid coordination and other assistance to Twin Cities Spine Center patients and their families. Weide coordinates patient/family conferences to facilitate communication and implementation of treatment recommendations. She also serves as a liaison between patients, relatives, medical and surgical staff, and any applicable outside agencies. Additionally, she assists with social or environmental situations as they relate to patients' medical conditions, hospitalization or rehabilitative care. She spends the majority of her time assisting the physicians and staff members at the Minneapolis clinic location at Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
Hobbies and Interests
Enjoys volunteering with Everyone Wins MN, running, women's basketball, yoga and spending time with family.Recommend to a friend