Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Dr. Mullaney performed a very complicated surgery on my lower back. He gave me my active life back. He stabilized my disintegrating spine. I can now walk without pain and play with my grandchildren. I will never be able to thank him for my successful procedure. Dr. Mullaney's nurse is also the best. She is kind, compassionate and a wealth of knowledge as I was recovering."
—Renae T., August 2021
|Undergraduate education||University of Rochester|
|Medical education||Albany Medical College|
|Internship||University of Vermont|
|Residency||University of Vermont|
Twin Cities Spine Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (certified).
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Examiners.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- American Medical Association.
- Minnesota Medical Association.
- Medical Society of the State of New York.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Cervical and lumbar.
- Minimally invasive techniques.
- Artificial cervical discs.
Appointments, Awards and Recognition
TOP DOCS – Mpls St. Paul Magazine: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Hobbies and Interests
Family-focused, hiking the Adirondacks, running and tennis.Recommend to a friend