Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"They always go above and beyond with my care. They continue to come up with creative interventional methods to help my pain and keep my symptoms under control. I trust them 100% with my care ❤️ Josh and Dr Schwender are the best."
—C.K., April 2022
"Josh Hohertz was very informative and wonderful to work with. Definitely A+++ in my book!"
—D.G., August 2021
|Undergraduate||University of Minnesota, Duluth|
|Graduate||Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, July 2013 to present.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Hobbies and Interests
Running, biking, swimming, hunting, fishing, camping, spending time with family and friends, and coaching hockey.Recommend to a friend