Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"I was seen right away and my health concerns were addressed & plans were made to help me feel better soon. I really appreciate being a patient with Twin Cities Spine. I truly liked Heather McLane way of including you in the plan."
—Sandra S., September 2022
"[Heather] McLane took the time to listen to me and carefully explain my MRI and her recommendation. She also explained what fusion surgery would entail if I happen to need that."
—Jennifer V., June 2023
"PA-C McLane was great! She listened to everything I had to say and took my concerns seriously. She gave me some suggestions that I will be trying in the future. Overall my experience with her was a very good one and I will not hesitate to see her in the future! Thank you!"
—GC, October 2021
"I felt comfortable, safe, well taken care of at TC Spine. The staff is always personable, caring, efficient and professional. Heather McClane goes above and beyond what most health professionals offer. She takes time to really listen. I feel very confident in her expertise."
—Michelle H., December 2020
|Undergraduate||Carthage College, Kenosha, Wisconsin|
|Graduate||Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, Illinois|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Shakopee: Physician Assistant, February 2018 to present.
- HealthPartners Neurosurgery, St Paul, Minnesota: Ortho Spine Physician Assistant 2014 to 2018.
- Summit Orthopedics, Vadnais Heights, Minnesota: Physician Assistant, 2012 to 2014.
Professional licensure and certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic and Advanced Life Support Certification (BLS/ACLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS).
Hobbies and interests
Hiking, traveling, golfing, camping, reading and spending time with family.Recommend to a friend