Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Heather Collins PA was knowledgeable about my situation and took the time to go over imaging and explain what was going on with my spine using a detailed model of the discs. She spoke to me as a person and fully explained treatment options. I was very impressed with the level of care and professionalism the entire staff provided."
—Michelle E., September 2021
"Very thorough, understandable, I trust!"
—Dale D., August 2019
|Undergraduate||College of St. Benedict, St. Joseph, Minnesota|
|Graduate||Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
- Twin Cities Spine Center: Orthopedic spine surgery physician assistant, April 2015 to present.
- Summit Orthopedics: Orthopedic surgery physician assistant, 2004 to 2015.
- Albert Lea Medical Center, Mayo Health System: Orthopedic surgery physician assistant, 2000 to 2004.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- NCCPA certification.
- Minnesota state licensure.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Heather Collins joined the Twin Cities Spine Center in 2015. She spends the bulk of her time assisting the physicians who work in our St. Paul and Woodbury clinic locations, and United Hospital.
Hobbies and Interests
Travel, photography, golf and spending time with family.Recommend to a friend