Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Great experience! Cate took the time to explain my MRI results in detail, come up with a plan that includes multiple options and treatments and answered all my questions with great care. She was very professional but also genuine and had a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her 100%!"
—Lisa D., February 2022
"Cate was wonderful. Listened to everything I had to say. Spent enough time that I didn’t feel rushed. She did a wonderful job of going over her findings and test results. Worked with me on developing a plan. I would highly recommend working with Cate."
—Lynn E., September 2019
|Undergraduate||University of Minnesota School of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Minneapolis|
|Graduate||Lemoyne College Physician Assistant Program, Syracuse, New York|
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant—spine, Designated medical spine specialist; manager, clinical services, October 2005 to present.
- Fairview Rehabilitation Services, Minneapolis: Physical therapist, clinical spine specialist, 1988 to 2003.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Designated Medical Spine Specialist.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
- North American Spine Society (NASS).
Cate Pandiscio is an experienced physical therapist and physician assistant who has been with Twin Cities Spine Center (TC Spine) since 2005. She brings a strong background in both surgical and conservative management options to her treatment of spine patients. She is the Manager of Clinical Services and works with all the physicians at TC Spine, both in the clinics and managing patient care in the hospital setting.
Hobbies and Interests
Sailing, golf, scuba diving, fishing and beekeeper hobbyist.Recommend to a friend