Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"I saw Brandon Byars, PA for a spine concern. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable about spine issues. He thoroughly reviewed my imaging with me and explained how the findings could relate to my symptoms. He discussed treatment and follow up options. We came up with a plan with my input. He listened very well and is an excellent and competent provider."
—NA H, Google Review April, 2023
"Brandon is amazing!! He is patient, kind and listens to concerns! Thank you"
—K.O., December 2022
"Everyone was kind and friendly. All had time for me and patience with my questions. They spent the extra time and shared their knowledge and advice. All seemed flexible and willing to meet my needs. Brandon Byars and the rest of the Spine center crew went beyond expectations to make me feel welcome and wanted. Thank you TC Spine!"
—Mark N., October 2021
"Twin Cities Spine Center was/is great to work with. Brandon was very attentive, and he listened to my thoughts and concerns. He was very respectful and helpful. I feel 100% confident in his abilities and have great faith he will help me decrease my neck pain."
—Kylie V., January 2021
|Undergraduate||North Dakota State University, Fargo|
|Graduate||Rocky Mountain College, Billings, Montana|
- Montana Orthopedics – OrthoNow orthopedic walk-in clinic, 2015 to 2018.
- Montana Sports Medicine/St James Healthcare: Certified Athletic Trainer, 2005 to 2013.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- NCCPA certification.
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice – licensed.
- Montana Board of Medical Examiners – licensed.
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS).
Hobbies and Interests
Hunting, fishing, skiing and spending time with family.Recommend to a friend