Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"Dr. Mueller and his entire staff are absolutely fantastic!! Professional, thorough, knowledgeable, approachable; All my questions were answered, all options fully explained, including pros and cons and ample time to make a decision. Definitely not pressured to have surgery. Follow up after surgery continues to be extraordinary, above and beyond my expectations. Thank you for improving my quality of life."
—Jennifer S., January 2022
"Doctor B. Mueller is very knowledgable, highly professional and a great personality. He is a good listener. I feel lucky that I found such a good doctor who helped me a lot."
—Eugene, April 2021
|Medical school||University of Minnesota Medical School|
University of Minnesota Medical Center
University of Minnesota
Leatherman Spine Center, Louisville, KY
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Examiners.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Cervical Spine Research Society.
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society.
- Adult & pediatric spine care.
- Cervical, thoracic & lumbar.
- Spine deformity & scoliosis.
- Stenosis, spondylolisthesis.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Disc replacement.
Appointments, Awards and Recognition
Medical Director of Spine Surgery, United Hospital
Chair of Allina Spine/Neuro Peer Review
RISING STAR – Mpls St. Paul Magazine: 2017, 2018, 2019
Hobbies and Interests
When not at work, I enjoy time with my family, the outdoors, hockey and soccer.Recommend to a friend