Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"From the initial consultation to recovery, Dr. Carlson and his competent staff have been so dialed into the details and have continued to impress me with the care I have received. Highly recommend."
—Jerry S., January 2021
"Dr. Carlson is excellent to work with! He took the time to answer all of my questions about my disk herniation surgery. I appreciated that he went through the details of the surgery to help me understand the process. The clinic staff and nurses were also informative and caring."
—Samantha P., November 2021
“My goal is to develop a collaborative relationship with my patients. Whether the treatment requires nonsurgical or surgical care, I look forward to working with each patient to develop a treatment strategy specific to their needs.”
—Bayard Carlson, MD
|Undergraduate Degree||St. Olaf College|
|Medical School||Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine|
|Spine Fellowship||Twin Cities Spine Center|
Licensure and Certifications
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons—Board Eligible.
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Examiners.
- DEA Certificate.
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine surgery.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Scoliosis and spine deformity.
- Cervical disc replacement.
- Spinal stenosis and degenerative disorders.
- Trauma, tumors, infections.
Hobbies and Interests
Golf, downhill skiing, hiking, boating, spending time with family and friends, live music, exploring different breweries, playing string bass, and reading.Recommend to a friend