Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
|Undergraduate||University of Wisconsin, Green Bay|
|Graduate||University of Cincinnati|
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Spine Unit: CNP, 2015 to present.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis: RN, neuroscience and med/surg float pool, 2013 to 2015.
- CentraCare Health-Monticello Hospital, Monticello, Minnesota: RN, acute inpatient Rehab and med/sur, May 2011 to October 2013.
- Edina Care Center, Edina, Minnesota: RN, TCU, staff nurse and charge nurse, April 2010 to May 2011.
- Providence Place, Minneapolis: Staff nurse RN, long-term care, 2009 to 2010.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (FNP-C).
- American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Registered nurse (RN), state of Minnesota.
- Advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) with prescriptive authority.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA).
Aimee LaMere is a dedicated and skilled professional with acute, sub-acute and long-term care experience. She joined Twin Cities Spine Center (TC Spine) in 2015. She works on the Spine Unit at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, providing care to TC Spine patients during their inpatient hospital stay.
Hobbies and Interests
Travel, gardening, baking and spending time with family.Recommend to a friend