Provider DirectoryBack to provider directory
"My visit with Adam Robinson put me on a path of health care that gives me hope of healing. Thank you!"
—Ethel M., February 2022
"Adam answered all my questions, provided clear insights into my symptoms and possible causes, and steps going forward. I would recommend Adam & Twins Cities Spine Center to friend and family."
—Bob R., February 2022
"I've reviewed several MRIs in the past few years with Adam Robinson, PA-C, at TC Spine, and have always been 100% satisfied with his excellent knowledge, options and/or recommendations regarding my personal issues as well as very successful outcomes."
—P.G., January 2021
|Undergraduate||University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota|
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician Assistant, January 2017 to present.
- CVS MinuteClinic, Mounds View, Minnesota: Physician Assistant, 2015 to 2017.
- Institute for Low Back and Neck Care, Minneapolis, Minnesota: Physician Assistant, 2010 to 2015.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Adam joined Twin Cities Spine Center in 2017. He works primarily with Dr. Mueller's team. He evaluates and treats patients in both clinic and hospital settings, as well as assisting in surgery.
Hobbies and Interests
Hockey, golf, biking, running, camping and spending time at the cabin.Recommend to a friend