Terence Panvica, PA-C
St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota
St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, January 2006 to present.
- Advanced Spine Associates, Spring Lake Park, Minnesota: Physician assistant, 2000 to 2006.
- Cardiac Surgical Associates, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, 1997 to 2000.
Professional licensure and certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)—past president.
- North American Spine Society (NASS).