Rebecca Pelkola, PA-C
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse-Gundersen-Mayo Physician Assistant Program, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant, February 2012 to present.
- Tahoe Fracture and Orthopedic Medical Clinic, South Lake Tahoe, California, and Carson City, Nevada: Physician assistant, spine, 2005 to 2011.
Professional licensure and certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).