Eiman Shafa, MD
Schedule an appointment
Vanderbilt University - Nashville, TN 2000 to 2004
Temple University School of Medicine - Philadelphia, PA 2006 to 2010
Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences - St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center - Paterson, NJ 2010 to 2015
Residency in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Nemours/A.I. DuPont Hospital for Children - Wilmington, DE 2013
Residency in Orthopaedic Oncology
Mount Sinai Hospital/ Hackensack University Medical Center - New York, NY 2014
Chief Resident – Orthopaedic Surgery
Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences - St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center - Paterson, NJ 2014 to 2015
Twin Cities Spine Center - Minneapolis, MN 2015 to 2016
Licensure and certifications
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons – Board Eligible.
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Examiners.
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISASS).
- North American Spine Society (NASS).
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)