Cate Pandiscio, PA-C
University of Minnesota School of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Minneapolis
Lemoyne College Physician Assistant Program, Syracuse, New York
- Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis: Physician assistant—spine, Designated medical spine specialist; manager, clinical services, October 2005 to present.
- Fairview Rehabilitation Services, Minneapolis: Physical therapist, clinical spine specialist, 1988 to 2003.
Professional licensure and certification
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, licensed.
- Designated Medical Spine Specialist.
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS).
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
- North American Spine Society (NASS).
Treatment philosophy or special interest
"Spine care is about the individual, maximizing each patient's functional goals."