We Take Care of Our Own
Community & Connection
At Twin Cities Spine Center (TC Spine), we know how important having connections and being a part of a community is to self-fulfillment. Here, we work hard and play hard together and make open communication a core value in our organization. We have formal programs in place to support these efforts, including:
- Departmental and town hall meetings.
- Employee satisfaction and community surveys.
- TC Spine social media pages.
- Our "Backbone" committee for wellness and employee activities and celebrations.
- "Above-the-Line" committee for welcoming new ideas.
Development & Growth
TC Spine recognizes that everyone is at different phases in their career, so we are focused on creating a personalized talent experience that challenges and inspires employees. Our Development & Growth initiatives include:
- Clearly defined roles and expectations.
- Promotion of creativity and innovative thinking.
- Ongoing training opportunities with the ability to learn and grow.
- Competitive compensation and promotion opportunities.
- Big 5's monthly updates.
- TC Spine's values: SERVICE.
Facets of Well-Being
There are many facets of well-being, including physical, financial, emotional and social. At TC Spine, we strive to support all facets that help our employees flourish and realize their full potential. As part of this initiative, we provide:
- A safe, inclusive, ethical and dignified workplace.
- A comprehensive and personalized benefits plan.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Wellness committee and initiatives.
- Purpose-driven and authentic leaders.