With an international reputation for excellence
With an international reputation for excellence, Twin Cities Spine Center attracts some of the most capable professionals in the health care field. Employees enjoy a professional work environment that includes state-of-the-art equipment, competitive compensation and benefits.
Staff are employed in the following departments:
- Patient services: Nurse clinicians, clinic assistants, appointment schedulers and x-ray technologists comprise this department.
- Research and education: This department includes clinical research coordinators and assistants.
- Support services: Medical secretaries, medical record clerks, registrars and business office staff are employed in this department.
For information about current job openings in these areas, please visit our employment site or see current opportunities below.
The following employment opportunities are currently available at Twin Cities Spine Center:
Clinic Assistant - Part Time
Job Status: Part Time
Join our nationally recognized Spine surgeon group working closely with our physicians as a Clinic Assistant. This is an exciting time for our organization as we celebrate our 70th Anniversary with continued plans for growth and expansion!!! As a Clinic Assistant, you will work in a fast paced, energetic clinic setting supporting physicians, physician assistants, and nurse clinicians with patient care and clinical activities ensuring clinic flow runs smoothly. You will provide assistance to patients and visitors, answering questions, discharging with the appropriate information and documentation, and helping facilitate the scheduling of any additional appointments/tests needed. Professionalism, exceptional customer service skills, superior work attendance, and a desire to provide high-quality patient care are expected in this position. Our Part Time position has variable hours, 20-30 hours per week, in a clinic setting open M-F 8-6:00 pm (no weekends, no holidays). You must have transportation and driver’s license as travel is required to multiple locations.
- Room Patients
- Take vitals and patient measurements
- Assist physician in the room as needed
- Accurate Electronic Medical Record entry
- Navigate through computer generated imaging
- Monitor the clinic schedule, facilitate clinic flow
- Work with outside imaging facilities for timely transmission of images and reports
- Facilitate the direction of the physician, physician assistant, fellow in clinic
- Discharge the patient from the clinic with the appropriate information and documentation
- Work closely with registration and film room associates throughout clinic day
- Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant experience preferred
- CPR certification
- Medical terminology background; preferably orthopedic
- Ability to adapt to different working styles
- Ability to pay attention to the smallest details involved in taking service to the next level
- Positive attitude
- Record of excellent attendance and on-time arrival to work as scheduled
- Detail oriented, confidential, thorough
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- May include travel to off-site clinics, transportation necessary
The above job description is intended to provide a general outline of some of the basic job requirements and responsibilities and is not all inclusive. Job responsibilities, required skills, and working conditions are also subject to change from time to time.
Twin Cities Spine Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified disabled individuals in accordance with applicable federal and state law.
To learn more about our opportunities and apply please visit our employment site.
Questions about our opportunities can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twin Cities Spine Center is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer.
If you need reasonable accommodation in the application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources via email, phone, fax, or mail.
Address: 913 East 26th Street, Suite 600, Minneapolis, MN 55404